Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spring 2010



Well we are officially one month into 2010 - here is the run down so far-
- still working at the Columbia College TV Department - Teaching & admin - still not full time but thankful to have a job that kind of pays the bills.
- Harry Winston is coming back around I will have another window in February - thanks Chis Young, love him
- I will be showing at the ARTexchnge at College Art Association on Friday Febuary 12 - a new work called "HE SAID,he said" -
- Showing at the Young Artists Showcase in NYC - I am totally nervous about this!
- Gallery interviews in NYC for that same week - perhaps some new representation.
- I have been applying for full time teaching jobs and still not a bite - I have been wondering what is wrong with academia?
- Still tossing around the idea of opening a skateboard shop - I want to be the Chicago version of Supreme NYC.
- I just found out that Fire Island will be happening again this summer, there is a heaven on earth!
- It feels like early spring here in the city even though it is late January.
- I no longer work at the Ice rink. FACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment